alma fight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

Huh??  ???

It's amazing how you can type something into translate.google.com and have it come back looking like a bad acid flashback.

Guest Squirrel

Yeah....None of this makes any sense. And it's the threads in 5 different languages that make me just turn it off. H

Damn. I guess it's time for me to go back to http://www.bing.com/translator so I can translate this Klingon nonsense.

I'll remind people (especially Euros) that the British Royal Navy conquered all the oceans, they held the biggest global empire ever to exist on Earth, they won all the fucking major wars they needed to fight. This is Earth. At least attempt to post in English!

Yeah....None of this makes any sense. And it's the threads in 5 different languages that make me just turn it off. H

Damn. I guess it's time for me to go back to http://www.bing.com/translator so I can translate this Klingon nonsense.

I'll remind people (especially Euros) that the British Royal Navy conquered all the oceans, they held the biggest global empire ever to exist on Earth, they won all the fucking major wars they needed to fight. This is Earth. At least attempt to post in English!

Nederlands vind ik ook niet erg.

Guest Squirrel

Nederlands vind ik ook niet erg.

Nederlandene er cool. Nederlanders virkelig rock huset. Sommetider jeg ville ønske, de havde vundet alle tre af den Anglo-hollandske krige.

Og hvem elsker ikke hollandske piger?

--------------------

ne'Derlan cool. juH qar nagh nederlanders. rut Hoch wej anglo-dutch veS Qapta' chaH vIneH.

'ej dutch be'Hom doesn't muSHa' 'Iv?

(Watch out, the binary encoder comes next!)

Guest Squirrel

Shit. Even the rodent has slipped away.  :'(

No, I was teleported into space by Klingons who wear wooden shoes and smoke hashish.  :o

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

post-0-145739589008_thumb.jpg