ARE THEY GONE?

The telephone in the kitchen has been removed. I think it was only a workman, the women I don't know.

There are clothes and stuff still around.

Yea..I saw the clothes and stuff...that lady was taking pictures and videos with her cell phone.  She was also going through all of the cabinets, and nosing around and through everything

I think that they (she) are is part of the RLC crew.  They were in there for a long time.  When Isabel and Marcelo came back, they looked around, they looked pissed.  Then they left again.     

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Estan cabreados con el novio de Alma! Dicen que habla y pone cosas de llos donde no tiene que hacerlo... Tambien que Alma le tiene miedo y siempre dijo que lo dejaria pero por miedo a quedarse sola y que la tiren no lo deja.

Han salido a la calle pk estan enfadados.

Pues si... Desgraciadamente es la más seguida, por delante de Alma&Stefan, solo hay que ver la cantidad de visitas que recibe el topic de videos de cada pareja, a pesar de que la de Alma&Stefan sea mas antigua. Tambien te das cuenta que de Alma se sube 1 video de cada 10 polvos que echan y de Isabel practicamente se suben todos o 8 de cada 10...