B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

you, you know a lot more than me, it seemed strange to me Serafima talked to Kelly for five minutes, Kelly came back to the room she took off her pants and masturbated for 60 seconds, for me it was a bit bizarre

Yeah I saw that, seemed strange how she suddenly did that and then got dressed again.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

sera is gone this time or not ? in the rlc news it's writed sera left the project

yes, she did, but she sharing bed with Ginger - free loader 😉 

il y a 15 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Yeah I saw that, seemed strange how she suddenly did that and then got dressed again.

I don't give a fxxk. That was the first bate in that room for fxxking over 130++ days at least!!!!!

She is a young girl. Not some prudish lady who thinks she looks hot in the mirror 🤬

Just now, SierraTM said:

I don't give a fxxk. That was the first bate in that room for fxxking over 130++ days at least!!!!!

She is a young girl. Not some prudish lady who thinks she looks hot in the mirror 🤬

Yeah she is so much better than Sera agree

à l’instant, Fagen a dit :

Yeah she is so much better than Sera agree

Seriously, Kelly staying in the house and hanging out with the girls on technically her first full day makes me think that she is more communal and easy-going than that prude already.

For now, better is an understatement. Of cos I am not saying she will not end up following that prude's path but she looks good now 😀