Gia & Ian (Pictures) A Walk Down Memory Lane

Guest Badboy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

Okay, now...

Gia and Ian are safely installed on the couch watching TV.  Step one toward tonight's action is complete.  Assuming they complete step two (cuddling and stroking) and step three (moving to one of the bedrooms), we just might see some action tonight.

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne

Maybe there's hope for Gia, after all.

She was changing clothes...get to see her change her panties...she kept that same bra on (I wonder if it's the only one she owns).

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne

More evidence that Gia is thawing out a bit.  I didn't get the pic when she took her panties off, but I got the rest of her clothing change...including taking off her bra.  She still didn't show much, though.  She also packed up a change of clothes and she and Ian then left the apartment.

(Attachment Purged)

On 1/19/2013 at 1:18 PM, Fenec said:

More evidence that Gia is thawing out a bit.  I didn't get the pic when she took her panties off, but I got the rest of her clothing change...including taking off her bra.  She still didn't show much, though.  She also packed up a change of clothes and she and Ian then left the apartment.

What the hell are these clothes ? Dance stuff ?

I took some pictures

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne

This is Gia and Ian snuggling on the couch tonight.  Does anyone want to bet on whether they have sex...or will she move to the computer and let him fall asleep again?

(Attachment Purged)