Gia & Ian (Pictures) A Walk Down Memory Lane

Guest Badboy

On 2/14/2013 at 5:30 PM, kitek said:

Gia and Ian have moved to the small bedroom.  They haven't done this in quite some time.  I remember when they had sex in there.  The IR works well.

Oops!  Ian just took his pants off.  If Gia takes her leggings off, we may be on to something.

but no sound in the bedroom, that sucks

They also have the bedroom door closed so the living room mic can't pick up their voices.

Are they getting busy in there?

No.  Ian is watching TV and trying to ignore Gia's constant talking...and Gia just brought the laptop into the room.

I expect Ian to fall asleep in the next half hour...and Gia will finally send him to bed and stay up till 0300 surfing the web.

(Attachment Purged)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia finally sent Ian off to bed.  She stayed in the small bedroom for about another hour...on the computer, then watching TV.  Finally, she went to bed...but she wasn't ready for sleep yet.  She lay there for quite some time reading...but she was restless.  She hardly kept the same position for more than 20-30 seconds.  Her hand was constantly roaming her body...touching here...stroking there.  I kept hoping she would just pet the kitty for a while...you know, to calm herself down...but she didn't.

Here are some pictures.

(Attachment Purged)