Is there any information on whether RLC will switch to HTML5 and finally get rid of Flash? Did I read somewhere that StnCld said it would or may happen in 2019? FYI, Flash is not used by the major browsers because it is an easy target for hackers to enter into your computer. Seems to me that RLC would get more viewers and also want to keep them protected by using HTML5.

5 hours ago, porksword1 said:

Is there any information on whether RLC will switch to HTML5 and finally get rid of Flash? Did I read somewhere that StnCld said it would or may happen in 2019? FYI, Flash is not used by the major browsers because it is an easy target for hackers to enter into your computer. Seems to me that RLC would get more viewers and also want to keep them protected by using HTML5.

If enough people keep at RLC and complain about the current issues they have, eventually they'll have to listen and make changes or their Customer Base is going to go with some other Site that has fewer issues.

• Like 1