Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

I think this beautiful goddess who Aaron brought home is Tattoo's girlfriend from back at the previous Cornelius&Riley--He also had a foot long cock and they were totally exclusive with each other--No one ever named her 

Screenshot (1566).png

Screenshot (1567).png

Screenshot (1568).png

Screenshot (1569).png

Screenshot (1570).png

Screenshot (1571).png

Screenshot (1572).png

Screenshot (1573).png

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron has a huge weapon and it appears he really likes to use it--He is very aggressive toward any girl and they all seem to love him--There is no way in hell Alexandra can ever keep him to herself in fact Sergio better be very careful because he has gazed at Melissa many times with that lust in his eyes--He would fuck Melissa in a heartbeat--I agree that this has been a very bad choice having them as a "couple" sharing apartment with straight laced Sergio&Melissa

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think this beautiful goddess who Aaron brought home is Tattoo's girlfriend from back at the previous Cornelius&Riley--He also had a foot long cock and they were totally exclusive with each other--No one ever named her 

Pretty Hardly it will be... thousands of km's of distance.. different gmt hour ...  difference different managers.. diferent people.. 

Aaron girls looks prettier 

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Aaron has a huge weapon and it appears he really likes to use it--He is very aggressive toward any girl and they all seem to love him--There is no way in hell Alexandra can ever keep him to herself in fact Sergio better be very careful because he has gazed at Melissa many times with that lust in his eyes--He would fuck Melissa in a heartbeat--I agree that this has been a very bad choice having them as a "couple" sharing apartment with straight laced Sergio&Melissa

For that Melissa will have to want...  she already said she don't

And aaron&alexandra are such a couple as cornelius&riley was... as elise&jim was... as connor&lavender are .. as polly&ray was ... and so on and on

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Pretty Hardly it will be... thousands of km's of distance.. different gmt hour ...  difference different managers.. diferent people.. 

Aaron girls looks prettier 

I am sure its a matter of opinion on their looks but i cant tell them apart--but I am curious as to where the two countries are--Not that distance really means anything= I personally would fly that girl anywhere to have her

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For that Melissa will have to want...  she already said she don't

And aaron&alexandra are such a couple as cornelius&riley was... as elise&jim was... as connor&lavender are .. as polly&ray was ... and so on and on

I did say that he would fuck Melissa in a heart beat --I certainly havent heard a girl say she would not fuck someone and then turn right around and do it

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I am sure its a matter of opinion on their looks but i cant tell them apart--but I am curious as to where the two countries are--Not that distance really means anything= I personally would fly that girl anywhere to have her

For sure you have better then that closer to you lol 
Country is the same.. distance probably around 4000km 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

For sure you have better then that closer to you lol 
Country is the same.. distance probably around 4000km 

What cities are they in-- How do you find these details out?

Just now, sr71gn said:

What cities are they in-- How do you find these details out?

From talks in the past in the forum, it was public. With the last situation occurred with some houses, guess that specific details aren't allowed or at least should be avoid