R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

Lol,seems the residents of motel vacations do everything outside already have the replace ready for the ex resident,another do nothing,sit in kitchen,two weeks vacations per month "resident" incoming.Close This dam joke!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone please inform Rlc that one "resident" packed her things and leaved house ages ago..they must think is another one of the endless ""vacations",what a crap place that not even rlc cares about it.

what do you mean, is her name still listed on the apartment or something?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what do you mean, is her name still listed on the apartment or something?

Indeed,she leaved ages ago and house name still not corrected,Gess rlc is just usted to put the travel signal all the time in this dump and then they just forget it exists..🤢.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,she leaved ages ago and house name still not corrected,Gess rlc is just usted to put the travel signal all the time in this dump and then they just forget it exists..🤢.

they must forget it exists but some people apparently like it and that's why they continue to stay.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they must forget it exists but some people apparently like it and that's why they continue to stay.

Good for them,in all my years in rlc(or even in any cam site,never seen an house with so little real life in it,or that the residents are more in vacations then actualy being residents.By far the worst motel i seen in a cam site,and i seen the original nothings house in VH😂.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good for them,in all my years in rlc(or even in any cam site,never seen an house with so little real life in it,or that the residents are more in vacations then actualy being residents.By far the worst motel i seen in a cam site,and i seen the original nothings house in VH😂.

i understand what you are saying Ze.  some will have no problems with the amount of time the girls are gone and some will.  that's just how it goes in life and on this forum.  What used to tick me off when I payed my monthly fee to RLC was the amount of time all the Barcelona girls spent outside of the apartments.

• Upvote 1