R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread 2019 May / June

same with angie... she seems to be goind for good.. not surprised...her behaviour had changed completely... to be honest there are many boring apartment in RLC but this was supposed to be a premium apartment and was improving with the passage of time in 2018 but everything changed.

i just hope these girls are not replaced by the boring girls who have been in the apartment lately. will miss angie...angie from 2018

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

Looks like Sam is packing a lot of stuff out of the closet and into a bag................ hope she is not moving out.......... Sam is the only one that gets any action in this house.

Those days are long gone for her, too. Now, her private life takes place elsewhere and I don't see any reason to have her in the project anymore.

The same applies to the two other girls in this apartment (especially for Emily how never fully participated in the project).

Only a restart with a completely new cast will help. At best would be people from a different circle of acquaintances. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8.28pm and 57sec apt time

After all these days with sound on the hall cam n6...

RLC cutting off the sound and back to the past...

Always good to see RLC doing pleasure to their subscribers...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_6?ts=1559798917&from=share               --------crrr crrr crrr--------- RIP

Miserables RLC's A-holes...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Looks like Sam is packing a lot of stuff out of the closet and into a bag................ hope she is not moving out.......... Sam is the only one that gets any action in this house.

Not recently...she's been away more often than not...

• Upvote 1

My hopes even if this travel motel "residents" leave for good will continue still zero..why..any doubts the replacements will be their girlfriends?But this nothings are recieving payment every month and don't have to do nothing...so they won't leave unless rlc finaly shows some respect toward their clients and put them out for good.

• Like 1

See..the other one already arrived..ready to continue the task of doing nothing,only thing missing is the pimp..but being one of them in "vacations" it's Probrably pimp is "vacations" with her,wonder if Samantha will go or not in weekend "vacations",and only one guest of nothing isn't enought..they need at least other guest for weekend..unless all guests are in "vacations" so maybe all house will enter in "vacations".But right now lets all enjoy..The guest that were in "vacations" but now is only in "vacations" in house and that will sit for hours and hours in Kitchen.Long live screwing rlc clients and endless........"Vacations".

It's like they are giving us constantly the middle finger..we don't do shitt in the house..we are 80% of the time in "vacations" but look..it's Friday and we gona do a crap photoshoot.Enjoyyyy.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Noldus surprised you not up to date.....But i will do the task..Angie gone vacations.

I have been away 30 hours,  so thanks. Angie is back June 15 😉 (then I go on vacation 😉 ) 

• Upvote 1