Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

True, I am new to VHTV and I find Leonie definitely to be a very watchable girl although there isn't much sex, orgies or exciting events like other VHTV apartments.

IMO she is very beautiful and she is partly the reason why I signed up in the first place.

Totally agree.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

True, I am new to VHTV and I find Leonie definitely to be a very watchable girl although there isn't much sex, orgies or exciting events like other VHTV apartments.

IMO she is very beautiful and she is partly the reason why I signed up in the first place.

welcome to VHTV and you will see the big advantage here is the website working much better than this one of rlc with their lagg or constant reloading every 2ย minutes ! and no visible waterwarks also and big archive videos

well much more positive points here than on rlc for the same price, this is more oriented sex than rlc but this is what I search so...

Il y a 2 heures, firewall a ditย :

welcome to VHTV and you will see the big advantage here is the website working much better than this one of rlc with their lagg or constant reloading every 2ย minutes ! and no visible waterwarks also and big archive videos

well much more positive points here than on rlc for the same price, this is more oriented sex than rlc but this is what I search so...

Hey firewall, seems like you found me on VHTVย ๐Ÿ˜‚

But yea, I knew clearly what was I signing up for and looked through each apartment thread before making my decision to sign up.

Clearly VHTV is different from RLC but RLC is in a bad place right, too many repeated/recycled girls and consistently bogged down by poor management issues.

And yes the archive is cool, lots of videos to catch up and see. Not too impressed about the gay sex though lolย 

• Like 1