Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thank you ALL for the caps - the usual suspects (Sparkles, jjkopite, jabbath 1987 and life+90) very grateful to you all as I missed this until being able to catch up now (mid-afternoon in UK). I am sure I am not alone in wishing to thank you guys, and thanks also to the participants for a surprising and extraordinary night.

You are welcome. 😉

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Both Tessa and Her are really hot 

Yes. Too late to see it live, but seemed very hot from the timeline. Tessa was hot, and I loved Medusa in the bath, receiving facial while water stimulating her snatch...

I hope Leonie is OK with it. Does anyone know why she left with drawings ? If she is OK, it is great because it means they can make lots of progress. 

(Btw, proud to have named two of them...)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Yes. Too late to see it live, but seemed very hot from the timeline. Tessa was hot, and I loved Medusa in the bath, receiving facial while water stimulating her snatch...

I hope Leonie is OK with it. Does anyone know why she left with drawings ? If she is OK, it is great because it means they can make lots of progress. 

(Btw, proud to have named two of them...)

I may be wrong but i believe she isn't ok with it.. If she was ok, stuff already had happened in last visits from that two. Or in all the months they are online. But no, barney only do this when she isn't at home. Even working the clients with extra services.
Not forgetting the way lately barney behaves with her.. the days are running