Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

20 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And yet (not) surprisingly, there's no problems when it's the girl that fucks someone behind her boyfriends' back. There was no bit of this "outrage" when Clara fucked Tim behind Stas back, Em fucking Logan behind Sid's back, or when Lisa fucked that random guy behind Grant's back a while ago.

It's not the partys that bother me at all because i firmly believe that nothings really hidden or unknown about what they do on this site. it's a business and they're  trying to get views and make money. What bothers me about Barney is his seemingly nasty attitude towards his partner. That I think is totally unnecessary. 

As far as Clara & Stas go...I really think Stas knew full well that Tim was fucking Clara. Sort of new team member kind of thing...😉

• Like 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It's not the party's that bother me at all because i firmly believe that nothings really hidden or unknown about what they do on this site. it's a business and they're to get views and make money. What bothers me about Barney is his seemingly nasty attitude his partner. That I think is totally unnecessary. 

As far as Clara & Stas go...I really think Stas knew full well that Tim was fucking Clara. Sort of new team member kind of thing...😉

I'm sorry but I find this whole "Stas knowing about Tim and Clara" theory to be a little silly. One doesn't go through the hassel of getting all the vids of it happening removed from the archive and the pics from CC removed if he was well aware of the situation. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but I find this whole "Stas knowing about Tim and Clara" theory to be a little silly. One doesn't go through the hassel of getting all the vids of it happening removed from the archive and the pics from CC removed if he was well aware of the situation. 

i didn't know they were removed so i see your point. I didn't look for it in the archives. My point on commenting on "Leonie & Barney" as I said, wasn't about the partying as such, but showing respect from one partner to another. He may consider her a pain, so in his view, he may be justified. Even if that his view, I think he could fain to be civil in those instances..

3 minutes ago, life+90 said:

g5w7.png

I think she wants a DP or some other guy.🔥

nurs.png

Besides the camera directly in front of the couch I wish it was possible for them to install a camera where is Zooms in closer to the couch on both ends and not so high up, like the kitchen camera which is too high up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Besides the camera directly in front of the couch I wish it was possible for them to install a camera where is Zooms in closer to the couch on both ends and not so high up, like the kitchen camera which is too high up

Yes it can be good.

• Like 1