any one else notice

After they locked the couch cam, did anyone else notice that theyve been having sex alot more on it?

RLC probably called them and told them they locked it and they could start having sex on it again  ::)

Not so. They have sex on that couch all the time. She is a very sexy Spanish prostitute, she does not care who to have sex with and where.

Not so. They have sex on that couch all the time. She is a very sexy Spanish prostitute, she does not care who to have sex with and where.

Having sex a lot is not being a prostitute.  She is a sexaholic though.

I agree with you, but being a prostitute and a sexaholic is not mutually exclusive.

This is what wiki says:

"Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations, especially in a promiscuous way, in exchange for payment in money or other things of value" All people in RLC do just that.

I agree with you, but being a prostitute and a sexaholic is not mutually exclusive.

This is what wiki says:

"Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual relations, especially in a promiscuous way, in exchange for payment in money or other things of value" All people in RLC do just that.

I do agree with you because if she was a prostitute wouldnt she be having sex with more then just the person she is living with ?