questions?

Kitten

:P Since you guys are all apparently dieing to get to know me, ive set up a discussion where you can ask any ( non pervy) questions to me and ill answer truthfully.

Right now i am getting ready to leave for lunch so ill answer them when i get back ♥.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might you add, to please reply in English, so that the rest of us can understand the conversation.

I have no really pervy questions. I'd like to say welcome to the board, (CamCaps) and enjoy the fun. Kick back, relax and anyone that gets out of line, well, a right hook does wonders for an attitude adjustment.

Might you add, to please reply in English, so that the rest of us can understand the conversation.

I have no really pervy questions. I'd like to say welcome to the board, (CamCaps) and enjoy the fun. Kick back, relax and anyone that gets out of line, well, a right hook does wonders for an attitude adjustment.

XD yes i probably should of put that since i really dont want to whip out a translator for things, because normally they mess up what the person was saying

don't know if this is considered pervy, but of all the dudes in the house who would you like most to hook up with?

Ugh hard decision :p all of you will probably be like Wtf, but probably kiko cause his ponytail reminds me of sokka from avatar and i used to think he was cute.

A girl with looks and smarts, no man would pass up if he had a brain. Make it all about you right now, there is plenty of time ahead.

Edit: Running around with a baby on your arm while the daddy is out playing is not what you want.

2 questions:

1° Do you think we (members of CC) are all perv ?

2° 1st date with some guy that you like. You ask him what his main weekness is. He answers he is a big fan of RLC. What would be you reaction ?

1. :p no i dont think you guys are. i just didnt want to have to answer any perv questions

2. i would say " Hey i watch that place too omg, do you have access into their rooms? we should bet eachother how many times they dont actually have sex"