Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

6 hours ago, sexy girl said:

good morning to all and kiss ... almost nothing I would not say ahhaha what many call fat is actually just his body that is becoming a woman ... in the old apartment Leora often went out to go to the gym .. a long time that I do not see

She does exercise several times a week. It is true she may have filled out a little but she is not fat by any means.

• Like 1

I see it often .. if I eat a dish like Leora did some other night of tortellini .. before disposing of it I have to do at least 15 hours of gym or ahahahh exercises how does he eat like that and not put on much more weight? maybe I had his metabolism ...;)))))

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

She does exercise several times a week. It is true she may have filled out a little but she is not fat by any means.

have I never said that Leora is fat or rather jokes? could I have his metabolism ...😢

21 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

have I never said that Leora is fat or rather jokes? could I have his metabolism ...😢

I was only saying even though she may not go to the gym that we know of she does exercise at home 😊

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Stavo solo dicendo che, anche se potrebbe non andare in palestra, sappiamo che si allena a casa 😊

true ... I apologize for my bad English .. maybe I don't get it understood or misunderstood ... I just wanted to say that to maintain my body I have to do many more hours of gymnastics ... I envy her as she manages to maintain physical so well😳