Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

1 minute ago, parapay said:

boring now that there is no cock to suck for her

She barely had one to suck at the old apartment! 

But I agree -  without a dude in the apartment, bating over and over and over again has become stale.   Even the pooch brought something different to the apartment.  Curious though...did RLC not want Paul to join or did HE not want to come (I assume they are having a long distance relationship).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Howard said:

She barely had one to suck at the old apartment! 

But I agree -  without a dude in the apartment, bating over and over and over again has become stale.   Even the pooch brought something different to the apartment.  Curious though...did RLC not want Paul to join or did HE not want to come (I assume they are having a long distance relationship).

I can't see why they wouldn't want him to come, after all he isn't really downgrading the apartment at all. I assume he just couldn't leave Russia for whatever reason, maybe family idk, just wasn't ready to move to a different country.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, sexy girl said:

thanks for support .. kiss:) ... too many people here have a very narrow mindset;) ... they are shocked because a girl participates in this forum saying that I am registered in the wrong forum ..

I, as a US Citizen and woman's right advocate, am seriously glad you are on this forum. And as a forum participant for almost 6 years, I know the vast majority of members welcome your contribution. Those who do not should not matter to you. You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions and I welcome them too.

• Like 7

Yep, it's become dull, because there is no longer a sense of a life being lived. Cleaning, cooking, painting, doing needlepoint, studying, were all part of a typical day for her back in the old apartment. Dealing with her dummy man and even the dog all added to creating a fully rounded narrative for her and then the sexy stuff was just a cherry on top. The spell of normalcy has been broken and now she is pretty much just another cam-girl without any sort of life outside her 4 walls. 

She even looks different these days. The years go by and her body shape is changing, (she has been at this for 7-8 years now, so nothing wrong with that), but there is now an added look of tiredness and even resignation in her demeanor that combines to give an impression of someone who has let herself go and given up. Without the distractions of an everyday life, I think she has fallen into a genuine funk as she realises what sort of future she is looking at. I really feel bad for her.

• Like 2

When you think about it it's very sad.  Leora is in her 20's and trapped in a apt like a prisoner.  She's attractive and so talented she really doesn't need them RLC.  I remember they were in the apt before the last apt in Russia.  She was so young and shy Paul had to convince her to come to bed.  Now as a member said she has become a cam girl all alone.   I hope she finds a unselfish man that would take her out of this situation.

• Like 3

Guest Felix75
3 hours ago, ranash1995 said:

Yep, it's become dull, because there is no longer a sense of a life being lived. Cleaning, cooking, painting, doing needlepoint, studying, were all part of a typical day for her back in the old apartment. Dealing with her dummy man and even the dog all added to creating a fully rounded narrative for her and then the sexy stuff was just a cherry on top. The spell of normalcy has been broken and now she is pretty much just another cam-girl without any sort of life outside her 4 walls. 

She even looks different these days. The years go by and her body shape is changing, (she has been at this for 7-8 years now, so nothing wrong with that), but there is now an added look of tiredness and even resignation in her demeanor that combines to give an impression of someone who has let herself go and given up. Without the distractions of an everyday life, I think she has fallen into a genuine funk as she realises what sort of future she is looking at. I really feel bad for her.

When Paul was, everyone wrote that he was joining Leora and she was boring with him and only when he was gone Leora looks happy.  Now they write that Paul must be returned.  This is always the case in all apartments.  Constantly whining.  Paul will return and there will be complaints that Paul must leave.  You guys are strange, Leora is young, beautiful, she has a good figure and lives in Europe, thereby traveling.  She is cheerful and looks happy. Whose life is really boring is the majority of us who are sitting and watching apartments 24/7. In addition, Leora, as we heard from conversations and translations, broke up with Paul, all that they are connected by is the dog Eva and they have maintained good relations and communicate. And how do you know about her life outside the walls?  At least she has friends here as we saw in this apartment. And I think Leora herself chooses her life, without our advice and opinions. Therefore, it makes no sense to discuss this.  We can only watch. 

il y a vraiment des gens qui pensent que Leora ne fait rien en dehors de l'appartement ? On parle d'une personne qui sort tous les jours à des heures précises. Vous pensez qu'elle reste bêtement assit seule sur un banc public, marche seule dans la rue, mange au restaurant ou va au cinéma seule ?

On parle d'une personne qui a quitté Paul et son chien pour continuer RLC. Les seules conversations qu'elle maintient avec lui concerne uniquement eva. Si le chien serait avec elle en République tchèque, ça ferait longtemps qu'elle aurait rayé Paul de sa vie.

De plus, tout porte à croire qu'elle s'est retrouvée un autre homme au bout d'un mois, ne vous en faites pas, elle probablement très bien dans sa vie que ça soit sentimentalement et sexuellement.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Come cittadino degli Stati Uniti e sostenitrice della donna, sono seriamente felice che tu sia su questo forum. E come membro del forum da quasi 6 anni, so che la stragrande maggioranza dei membri accoglie con favore il tuo contributo. Coloro che non lo fanno non dovrebbero importarti. Hai diritto ai tuoi pensieri e opinioni e accolgo anch'io.

thank you ... luckily in this forum there are many beautiful people like you .. thanks kiss

• Like 3