Summer will be hot... go to the beach # 2

Rod001

22 hours ago, Rod001 said:

@letsdothis & @Kjeld Carlsen my last access to "lighpics"  is Wednesday i don't know how it's possible but some of the last pictures stay for me ,  i have refresh like you said and all are gone except i can see page 14 & 15 & 16, do you know another good host one i can use to re-up all ??? :angel:

https://postimages.org/

You can upload in batches up to 1000 images, the files don't expire and
won't be deleted due to inactivity. Max file size is 12Mb and 10k × 10k
pixels.

6 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Bonjour Mittsy à partir de la page 14 elles sont visible pour moi aussi, pour tous le reste c'est down, fait un refresh de CC et reviens sur le topic :cry:

Bonjour Rod. J'ai redémarré mon PC et sur IE, Chrome, Firefox Lightpics fonctionne et je vois toutes tes photos. Je n'ai pas d'explication ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Bonjour Rod. J'ai redémarré mon PC et sur IE, Chrome, Firefox Lightpics fonctionne et je vois toutes tes photos. Je n'ai pas d'explication ?

Bonjour Mittsy, oui c'est vraiment très étrange tu dois avoir des pouvoirs cachés... les miens sont réduits car je ne vois que Trois pages au total mdr, c'est vraiment mystérieux cette affaire, @letsdothis  thanks for the good one host (it's very really fast all is on the host in good order 👍 👍) just need to re-up to CC topics Now et @Kjeld Carlsen thanks for the return 👍 👍.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@letsdothis & @Mittsy1 i'm actually on windows 7 with  chrome and i have acces to "lightpics" and all the pictures here on CC that become to make me crazy that lol, the  problem would come from Safari i think :cry: 

Ce qui va te rendre encore plus dingue c'est que sur mon PC WIN10 Lightpics fonctionne sur Safari - What will make you even more crazy is that on my PC WIN10 Lightpics works on Safari.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Ce qui va te rendre encore plus dingue c'est que sur mon PC WIN10 Lightpics fonctionne sur Safari - What will make you even more crazy is that on my PC WIN10 Lightpics works on Safari.
What will make you even more crazy is that on my PC WIN10 Lightpics works on Safari - What will you do more than that is my PC WIN10 Lightpics works on Safari.

I'm on a Win 10 PC using Firefox (haven't had a chance to try another
browser, yet) and I can't see anything to do with Lightpics. Unless it
maybe has something to do the different countries we're in, I have no
other explanation.