Summer will be hot... go to the beach # 2

Rod001

47 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Even stranger. Today, I can see this pic. When you first posted it, I couldn't.

Hi letsdothis, happy to read that ^^, i have check and now i can see all on the Imac too, i have try different things and i don't know what exactly make the change good but that finally work on all systems. 🤣

For who have not see all, you have many nice pictures on "the Summer will be hot... go to the beach # 1"

:angel:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, winnlove said:

Rod001. Depuis quelques temps, moi aussi, je ne vois plus aucune de tes photos dans cette rubrique "Summer will be hot… go to the beach#1". Apparemment, je ne suis pas le seul.. Aurais-tu une explication à ce sujet, stp? Merci.

Bonjour winnlove, je ne sais pas ce qui c'est passé c'est un problème suite a une mise à jour de Mac Mojave qui bloquai l'accès aux photos  mais tout est rentré dans l'ordre j'ai de nouveau accès a tout depuis le Mac et sur windows pareil, tu dois vider le cache de ton navigateur et revenir sur CC ça devrait fonctionné ^^

Bonne journée

22 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi letsdothis, happy to read that ^^, i have check and now i can see all on the Imac too, i have try different things and i don't know what exactly make the change good but that finally work on all systems. 🤣

I also see all your pics once again.

• 1 month later...