Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

right now, I feel like being next to her, having a glass of champagne and eating strawberries... it's a perfect moment.

Even more perfect would be to dip the strawberry into the moistness of her honey pot, then feed her one and then one for yourself, and. finish of by slowly pouring the champagne from the bottle over her erect nipples so it runs down her naked stomach past her pubic strip and then it can be sipped along with her honey from her pulsating pussy. Ensuring you lick every drop up from her pussy and ass.

No I don't, other people say what they don't like and have to state their opinion all the time, so I'm gonna start to, my opinion is that most other tenants are absolute thrash, I know more people hwo think like me, but follow your "because it's there" philosophy, unfortunately if they are being watched RLC can't tell who's being truly appreciated or not, looks like they are killing it on the stats, so they will keep bringing in thrash

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

No I don't, other people say what they don't like and have to state their opinion all the time, so I'm gonna start to, my opinion is that most other tenants are absolute thrash, I know more people hwo think like me, but follow your "because it's there" philosophy, unfortunately if they are being watched RLC can't tell who's being truly appreciated or not, looks like they are killing it on the stats, so they will keep bringing in thrash

Now, you're political, too? LOL. I think I like this side of Johnny!