Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

Have you ever heard of the madonna-whore complex?

The majority of men want a whore in bed, but could never love a whore

and feel intense love for feminine saints, but wouldn't be satisfied with that in bed

Leora is the only one who pulls of both, the others are only one of the two, 24/7 for the rest of their lifes

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Have you ever heard of the madonna-whore complex?

The majority of men want a whore in bed, but could never love a whore

and feel intense love for feminine saints, but wouldn't be satisfied with that in bed

Leora is the only one who pulls of both, the others are only one of the two, 24/7 for the rest of their lifes

I never put that much thought into it. Yes, I understand the human behavior aspects but this is the internet and I am not that emotionally involved. Leora is my favorite, that's all I know. I like to look at others sometimes.

What I appreciate about Leora is that she always tries to please her fans if she can, she has a good personality and I imagine she is a kind hearted and caring person, and probably a good friend to have, also I would imagine she would be a bad enemy.

What pleases me is that she has not followed the trend of defacing her superb body with tattoos. Yes, in this politically correct bullshit existence we have allowed ourselves to drift into, there are still some of us dinosaurs who respect women who look like and act like women, not like men with tits and no balls.who demand selective equality when it suits.

In the fickle world that Leora reigns as Queen in, she is judged by her last orgasm, and yet even after six years she does something like letting us see her moistness in her panties, and sparks immediate interest and numerous erections worldwide.

Thanks Leora for remaining an individual, and sharing your intimate self with us undeserving assholes. 

And please don't let your creative imagination rest.haha. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I never put that much thought into it. Yes, I understand the human behavior aspects but this is the internet and I am not that emotionally involved. Leora is my favorite, that's all I know. I like to look at others sometimes.

well, the internet doesn't change my human behaviour 🙂

Iwishicould, you're a free thinker, not brainwashed into liking masculinity, we are very rare on this site 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

well, the internet doesn't change my human behaviour 🙂

Iwishicould, you're a free thinker, not brainwashed into liking masculinity, we are very rare on this site 🙂

Then good luck to you, mate. I am an individual, and as such I see no need to fit in with any ideologies. This is a hobby and that's all, to me. To pretend that there's something to be gained in life by watching naked chicks is not my bag at all.

I'm not the one who's only here to watch naked chicks no matter who it is, I watch leora, because she makes me feel love for her, and there's something to be gained from that, that's why people have pets, without that there's no way I would be on the site

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I'm not the one who's only here to watch naked chicks no matter who it is, I watch leora, because she makes me feel love for her, and there's something to be gained from that, that's why people have pets, without that there's no way I would be on the site

Fair enough. I like her too. Let's focus on that.

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

Yeah she got wet from all our political nonsense 🙂

I don't know about how horny she is but she probably likes dudes fighting over her. It happens all the time. LOL, I like the guys who come on and say "she's still doing the same things. It's boring." What do they expect to happen?