Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't know about how horny she is but she probably likes dudes fighting over her. It happens all the time. LOL, I like the guys who come on and say "she's still doing the same things. It's boring." What do they expect to happen?

I think that's just bad reverse psychology attempts to get her to do all kinds of stuff because they really want to see it, I never see comments like that for the others who aren't half as versatile

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I think that's just bad reverse psychology attempts to get her to do all kinds of stuff because they really want to see it, I never see comments like that for the others who aren't half as versatile

It is absolutely that. The old 5th grade mentality of how to treat a woman. Any way, all this time I have not stated my position but I agree with you somewhat about the B-gurl apartments. What I don't agree with is that they are all bad or slutty. That is the direction others might want to take it. I still believe RLC will figure it out. Also, that same reverse psych applies to the whole of RLC. Everyone wants to control it. Hey, I got just as many haters on here as you have, LOL.

2 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Watching her exercise is beautiful, Hopefully the honey pot will overflow into her panties later if she wants to really please me.Β 

And I would genuinely appreciate it. 😊

Some sexy dancing would also be very rewarding, hopefully I’m not being too greedy Leora, forgive me if I am 😚