Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

The sad reality is that when it comes to the actual sex the pair of them are pretty useless. When he goes down on her she moves less than a corpse. She doesn't really like penetrative sex. Prefers rubbing herself off against his dick. He has no imagination whatsoever despite having all the equipment any woman would love!

Their love making is sooooo boring I usually fall asleep! The anticipation of Maya is far better than the actual deed.

Loving her outfit though!!!

Yup... pretty much.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepan - most wellhung in RLC??

I'm no penis connoisseur unlike some of the other folks around here, but I'd have to answer yes to that. Anton seems to have the longest stamina though.

well to be fair I think Stepan is fatter, but that Daniel have more length, just like Stefan before him (Goon Boy as you guys called him) . Ruslan Efim Anton and Paul are pretty average, but we have to give some credit to Efim because he make it up by using what he have to pleasure Diana and he's the most active fucker of all the men in RLC.

I can't say if Anton have stamina or not cause I don't really watch this appartment...

Rest assured Anton has stamina!!! He licks and fucks for a good hour at a time. Alina is great too. They both love each other greatly and I think it shows in their love making.

It is quite amazing how relaxed they are in front of the cameras considering at first they only ever fucked under the blanket.