N & K lights

C'est bien beau tout cela mais avant de quitter leur appartement, elles pourraient éteindre les lumières pour le bien de la planète

It's all well and good, but before leaving their apartment, they could turn off the lights for the good of the planet

• Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 4:23 PM, poprock said:

C'est bien beau tout cela mais avant de quitter leur appartement, elles pourraient éteindre les lumières pour le bien de la planète

It's all well and good, but before leaving their apartment, they could turn off the lights for the good of the planet

Agreed!

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 3:32 PM, bigmac18 said:

Agreed!

Agreed!  But, while I'm just a minor tree-hugger - I recycle all of my paper, cardboard, glass, aluminum, and #2 #3 #4 and #7 plastics, as well as a SHIT TON of engine and hydraulic oil - I refuse to replace my reliable incandescent light bulbs.  I tried a few of those things on my perimeter lights.  It took them .75 seconds to fully light up my prop, as opposed to my INSTANT incandescent bulbs.  Do you know what .75 seconds of lost vision means in the field?  LIFE or DEATH, that's what it means.  Never giving up my beautiful reliable Earth-killing incandescent bulbs as long as I'm in charge of this compound.  

Wanna save the Earth?  Plant another fruit tree, goddammit. 

tree.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/29/2019 at 9:36 PM, sturmchaser said:

Agreed!  But, while I'm just a minor tree-hugger - I recycle all of my paper, cardboard, glass, aluminum, and #2 #3 #4 and #7 plastics, as well as a SHIT TON of engine and hydraulic oil - I refuse to replace my reliable incandescent light bulbs.  I tried a few of those things on my perimeter lights.  It took them .75 seconds to fully light up my prop, as opposed to my INSTANT incandescent bulbs.  Do you know what .75 seconds of lost vision means in the field?  LIFE or DEATH, that's what it means.  Never giving up my beautiful reliable Earth-killing incandescent bulbs as long as I'm in charge of this compound.  

Wanna save the Earth?  Plant another fruit tree, goddammit. 

tree.jpg  0

Better yet, make it an heirloom variety. To preserve genetic diversity!

• Like 1