Moving out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess lalia doesnt like cameras  so i guess danna might have had i them shut down well i guess that ends this  and we will never see alba leave oh well im heartbroken but i guess its for the best 

Yup. Cams has been removed from the page. Sad. Never got to see the lesbian threesome. Well they were the best couple on the site for a little bit. Sucks the way it ended.

Infidelity has ended two cams in the last month.

Heres hoping for two single girls that like to party moving in next.

Guest Just a guest

I am new subscriber to rlc. I joined last month to follow this apartment because these 2 seemed so loving at the start. Their gentle affection was refreshing to watch. I am amazed how sad I feel about their break up and the loss of the camera feed. I wish I could have seen the ending before the cams went off. I feel a great hole because of my unresolved ending with their lives. I will wonder about their well being for a long time.

This is strange to me as I never met them and don't speak Spanish, yet I feel like I lost some friends too. I am completely unprepared for these emmotions and can't believe I feel such a sense of loss. I will miss them.

Be careful watching rlc, you can easily get sucked in more than you thought.

Guest RLCaddict

I am new subscriber to rlc. I joined last month to follow this apartment because these 2 seemed so loving at the start. Their gentle affection was refreshing to watch. I am amazed how sad I feel about their break up and the loss of the camera feed. I wish I could have seen the ending before the cams went off. I feel a great hole because of my unresolved ending with their lives. I will wonder about their well being for a long time.

This is strange to me as I never met them and don't speak Spanish, yet I feel like I lost some friends too. I am completely unprepared for these emmotions and can't believe I feel such a sense of loss. I will miss them.

Be careful watching rlc, you can easily get sucked in more than you thought.

Do you have some pictures to share?