Moving out

i wouild like to ask a few questions as my renewal is due in 2days about the apts. i came on here in free mode and saw ana and danna on couch havin sex so ithought this is gonna be good  so i joined in feb little did i know that there relationship was going downhill such a shame. my questions if you can answer 1-do tghey pay rent or do they get paid.2- do thety have to stay together in apt til contract is up or can they move out early.i realize after i joined in feb that on the 4th they had disagreement and sex on 8th. after that it went downhill. another spat on 17th.if things were this bad why didnt anna move out(i know she was already settin up another apt. cause after 17th no more togetherness). the cameras went off i guess either by request or time was up. As isee these apts now im not sure whether ill return  but im still undecide plz if you got feed back let me know ty

You are asking questions that nobody can really answer...except RLC.  Every time I've sent them an email, though, it was bounced back as undeliverable.  All I can say is...good luck if you try to contact them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic