Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

I think I'm jinxing everything, I begged for several years for some hot anal in Russia but that happened about three times in several years and allways when I wasn't watching, I stopped watching the first weeks Leora was here and got sent the hottest anal dildo caps several times a day, actually the guy hwo sent them missed capping one because he was sending the first one, back to back, that made me sign up in one second and since then it has slowly but surely ended, So I will jump on the Raul bandwagon, Only because hot stuff only happens when I'm completely unaware of what's going on, hopefully I find some caps in the future, sayonara, bom dia.

5 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I think I'm jinxing everything, I begged for several years for some hot anal in Russia but that happened about three times in several years and allways when I wasn't watching, I stopped watching the first weeks Leora was here and got sent the hottest anal dildo caps several times a day, actually the guy hwo sent them missed capping one because he was sending the first one, back to back, that made me sign up in one second and since then it has slowly but surely ended, So I will jump on the Raul bandwagon, Only because hot stuff only happens when I'm completely unaware of what's going on, hopefully I find some caps in the future, sayonara, bom dia.

Except your buddy Raul is like a revolving door and has returned. Stick around and keep him company

• Like 1

Nope, either im jinxing it HARD, or Leora is trying to do the exact opposite of what I like to get rid of me, seriously, as soon as I say something was awesome it stops, and if I wish for something it's guaranteed to NEVER happen, the last hot thing I was clinging to was how she put her legs back allmost behind her head and grabbed her ass, but as soon as I said that it stopped, this Leora is not the same as when I wasn't watching, trust me you don't want me here, I'm a bad omen 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Nope, either im jinxing it HARD, or Leora is trying to do the exact opposite of what I like to get rid of me, seriously, as soon as I say something was awesome it stops, and if I wish for something it's guaranteed to NEVER happen, the last hot thing I was clinging to was how she put her legs back allmost behind her head and grabbed her ass, but as soon as I said that it stopped, this Leora is not the same as when I wasn't watching, trust me you don't want me here, I'm a bad omen 🙂

I think your reading to much into this. I am not convinced by any means that she is reading anything.