Impeach President Trump

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

At least I love my country.  You love your King.

I would dispute that.  No one would try to undermine the Presidency and advocate diminishing the Constitution as you and some others do. You love liberalism--period.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Ah--Putin is a US citizen, and therefore cast his ballot--  Well some people learn how our government works and some--like you don't

Trump was elected by the Electorial College (last time I checked Putin was not on the list)  based on the votes by state. 

You peeps are fucked up in the head.  Whatever King Trump says is gospel.  And it's ELECTORAL you ignorant waste of air.

• Like 1

I would dispute that.  No one would try to undermine the Presidency and advocate diminishing the Constitution as you and some others do. You love liberalism--period.

You're Goddamn right I do.  Liberal policies are sensible, GOP no longer exists......They are now The Fascist Party of King Trump.  All due to a lack of balls and/or spine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trump45sucks said:

At least I love my country.  You love your King.

It's because I love my country that I voted for Trump for president and why I will vote for him again in 2020. If you Democrats love this country so much, why do you never have anything positive to say about it?

Just now, trump45sucks said:

You peeps are fucked up in the head.  Whatever King Trump says is gospel.  And it's ELECTORAL you ignorant waste of air.

You see, Trump did not say what I posted, I did. Name calling is all that you Liberals are good for when you cannot defend your positions that you post--which when I have rebuked them as 

lies, you have not been able to counter--just name calling. 

You see, Trump did not say what I posted, I did. Name calling is all that you Liberals are good for when you cannot defend your positions that you post--which when I have rebuked them as 

lies, you have not been able to counter--just name calling. 

They're the paints I use to show others how fucking stupid you and your ilk truly are.  Karma has a way.....she always finds a way.

5 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

YOU are destroying democracy.  It really is sad that your going to leave your kids & grandkids the rubble of your ignorance.

No, the Democrats with their bogus unconstitutional articles of impeachment are destroying the U.S. Constitution and making a mockery of the impeachment process. Nancy Pelosi claims she is protecting the country and the Constitution. She in fact is doing severe damage to both the Constitution and the country, and I doubt that she has ever read the Constitution because she has never exhibited any knowledge of it that I have seen.

14 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

They're the paints I use to show others how fucking stupid you and your ilk truly are.  Karma has a way.....she always finds a way.

this answers the question I had. Dumpster trumpsters mobile home park just got internet 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

You're Goddamn right I do.  Liberal policies are sensible, GOP no longer exists......They are now The Fascist Party of King Trump.  All due to a lack of balls and/or spine.

Liberal policies are sensible to liberals, but not to sane people. Who is the Fascist Party? It's the liberal progressive Democrats who want to ban free speech on college campuses, not Republicans. 

2 minutes ago, McBoner said:

this answers the question I had. Dumpster trumpsters mobile home park just got internet 

And your comment reveals that you are an elitist prick who believes his shit does not stink.  Thank God we gained our freedom in the 1700s from elitist assholes like you. If you had your way I would not even be allowed to question anything you say.