Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

forgive me for being sincere... 
I have the impression that you go good guy, nice, but I have the feeling that you're not a good person ... you ask many questions, and I think you already know all the answers ... 
I give you a tip... don't ask questions... try to observe Leora, listen to her comments... if you don't know Russian... how you are so smart and intelligent... you can learn... hahaha...
my sixth sense warns me not to talk to you... it's a waste of time.... 
and I advise you... that if my comments bother you the best thing you can do is block me..... 
I'm going to block you now, because your comments are not to my liking...
God! how beautiful is the freedom to choose..... 

You're definitely full of yourself aren't you. If only you return to your on thread problem solved.

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I know a lot of people hate me.... for being handsome, having money and playing good football....hahaha.

I will apologize for being an ass but seriously you don't need to repeat what you write we get what you are saying once is enough.

today's comments from 
RAUL 25 comments including repetitions...

snoopy 26 comments since raul made the first comment...

I have the fame of talking a lot.....hahaha
the person who bothers is me.... your comments are not annoying.... they are intelligent... hahaha

2 minutes ago, beckett said:

Ningún chico guapo con dinero usaría un jersey CK del mercado  😄 😉 

to be of the market costs a lot of money ... and with broken pants ... also cost a lot of money ..... imagine if they are not broken... hahaha

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

today's comments from 
RAUL 25 comments including repetitions...

snoopy 26 comments since raul made the first comment...

I have the fame of talking a lot.....hahaha
the person who bothers is me.... your comments are not annoying.... they are intelligent... hahaha

I did not repeat myself in 2 different languages as you. That could have been done in one comment. It's called proper forum etiquette.