Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

Just now, Nicholas said:

It's quite ashame when trolls lurk around forum threads to attempt to cause irritation and disruption because evidently, they are just unfriendly, disatisfied people.

Easy buddy. I think you may have misread the guy.

Guest Felix75
10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Listen, I'll say what I want here, and if you don't like it, then maybe you should put your attentions elsewhere. So from now on, I suggest you not be concerned about what I or anyone else had or has to say here. I've already noticed you critizing others post previously here and in other threads and I'm sure it wasn't appreciated then either. Furthermore, lets make things perfectly clear, I wasn't in any way insinuating that someone should do what I want. So, don't make false claims that are not so here either, GOT THAT !

if you don’t like something, you can go to other apartments, otherwise what is the point of writing the same thing every day?  Or do you think the Lord will hear you?  I do not forbid you to write, but I say that if this apartment seems boring to you, then why are you still here? this applies to everyone else just like you.  Once again I say, the problem is only in your head.

Guest Felix75
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's quite ashame when trolls lurk around forum threads to attempt to cause irritation and disruption because evidently, they are just unfriendly, disatisfied people.

Right!  This is what you are doing now.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Oh really jugg, well maybe you just missed a certain post or misread it. I know when someone is attempting to be a sarcastic smartass.

I always thought I knew when someone was a smartass and just someone saying some shit. Not to piss me off. If he was trolling you I would come to your aid.

9 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Right!  This is what you are doing now.

Wrong again genius. I've been following the woman usually referred to here much, much longer than you, not to mention been a contributing member of this forum much longer then you. Like I said, if you don't have something decent to say regarding another member's post, providing it was not of a derogatory or mean spirited nature concerning anyone elses posts here, then you shouldn't bother posting sarcastic critizing posts about anyone elses posts, or mine.