Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Spying, thx for that info. I've seen a lot of lesbians who like long thick slippery dildos put into their rear ends. Maybe we could start a relationship along these lines?

🤮🤨😟😖🙁🤢🤬😡

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Spying, thx for that info. I've seen a lot of lesbians who like long thick slippery dildos put into their rear ends. Maybe we could start a relationship along these lines?

I'm not that kind of lesbian, I'm the giver & not the receiver. I didn't invent CUNNILINGUS i only prefect it😉

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora doesn't want a gallon of dog slobber all over her, even if it comes from an over-rated cartoon character. Lucy didn't like it either, so learn the lesson.

If you weren't a dog, you could get a grip on yourself. Sorry for you paw problem.

Me, I'm more interested in burying my nuts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9hBEvFNlM

I may not be one of your adorable woodland creatures, but I am a vet. I single handily took out the Red Baron and deserve a little more respect from you Mr tree rat.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There was a storm here and I crashed into a downed tree at 5:15 this morning then when I got home the power was out. 😯

I hate when them damn trees jump out in front of you 🤣

hope the damage wasn't too bad.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There was a storm here and I crashed into a downed tree at 5:15 this morning then when I got home the power was out. 😯

Uh huh. You sure it wasn't a case of you having your eyes and hands on Big Ethel instead of something like maybe the road jugg ?

• Haha 1