Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto - Videos (2020) @10
2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

¿Alguien puede explicar esta nueva (imagen de zupi?)  35g9.jpg35g9.jpg   siempre ha estado yendo al sitio de zupiimage pero no hay imagen o enlace a la imagen ... confundido ... gracias 

No entiendo nada amigo Mark ... la imagen se ve perfectamente

8 hours ago, Hope85 said:

No entiendo nada amigo Mark ... la imagen se ve perfectamente

Hago clic en el enlace jpg y me dirigen al sitio web de zupi cada vez? sin jpg (imagen) ....

I click on jpg link and get directed to zupi website everytime ??? no jpg (picture) .... 

no worries

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hago clic en el enlace jpg y me dirigen al sitio web de zupi cada vez? sin jpg (imagen) ....

I click on jpg link and get directed to zupi website everytime ??? no jpg (picture) .... 

no worries

The pictures likely no longer available.  They don't last very long on Third Party Host Sites.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The pictures likely no longer available.  They don't last very long on Third Party Host Sites.

the hope 85 one was within a couple hours??? others that use that ?????? .jpg   link I  get same transfer to zupi site....  I was curious if something wrong on my end or something else..... I can live with missing pictures (happens all the time because I won;t subscribe to MAB...  jealous yes but survive 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the hope 85 one was within a couple hours??? others that use that ?????? .jpg   link I  get same transfer to zupi site....  I was curious if something wrong on my end or something else..... I can live with missing pictures (happens all the time because I won;t subscribe to MAB...  jealous yes but survive 

Somedays they last a full day or two and other days they are gone within a few hours.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1