Nora & Kiko Gone?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch

Yup, was watching them and with Nora in the bedroom, walking about on the phone..  No indications of fights other than her usual moodiness towards him.

Then I hit another cam in thier apt and oops.. it's gone off the page.

Now 2 of my favs gals are gone, the rest don't interests me :(

Still got a few a couple weeks left of the sub and if Ana or Nora dont come back on, or another couple of likewise .. then I be thinking on saving my next month sub.

Guest bjlikes2watch
We can only hope that they've been offered to move into Ana & Danna's old apartment, since they're in the same city. But I realize that is highly unlikely.

Thats what I was hoping for with a much better view...

Lets see what happens...

Maybe they're finally getting that internet service call that was mentioned a week or so ago?  ???

It's possible that the cams are removed automatically when internet service is lost. So if the plug is pulled temporarily, then their apartment could be automatically removed.

Of course I'm just throwing out speculations in hopes that this isn't permanent, but again, I realize it's highly unlikely.

Maybe they're finally getting that internet service call that was mentioned a week or so ago?  ???

It's possible that the cams are removed automatically when internet service is lost. So if the plug is pulled temporarily, then their apartment could be automatically removed.

Of course I'm just throwing out speculations in hopes that this isn't permanent, but again, I realize it's highly unlikely.

I really hope that your right... But if "the Watcher" is right, i think they are gone...

But your theory of the apartment going auto offline is very likely.. but the yellow blanket in the living room is still very strange... why would they do that?

Guest SweeteyKaren

I saw Kiko standing up and searching for the cam with the hand. Then it appeared to be covered or somethin like that. Very strange!