Nora & Kiko Gone?

Guest Nosybastard.

I cancel my subscription in rlc, I think that all subscribers should do the same!

i'm waiting it out to see whats to come :)

The owners have a few hundred a month in revenues on the line, and that's just from this site alone. Who knows how many lurkers and people on other boards are going to cancel subscriptions left and right if they don't make good with some decent couples.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I wonder just what the hell that was all about?

I'm going to speculate and say that it was an internet issue. They knew the technician was coming so they covered the living room camera. Then the internet was taken down for maintenance, which caused all cameras to go offline and they were automatically removed from the site. Now, internet is back up and cameras are back on the site.

Now, I wonder just what the hell that was all about?

I'm going to speculate and say that it was an internet issue. They knew the technician was coming so they covered the living room camera. Then the internet was taken down for maintenance, which caused all cameras to go offline and they were automatically removed from the site. Now, internet is back up and cameras are back on the site.

i think your right!!

now i do not hope that to many of your left the site :)

Guest bjlikes2watch

They seem to be in their old usual routines..

I have to agree with the Internet/maintiance issues..

Whew... that got us jumping right after a loss with Ana/Danna.