Nora & Kiko Gone?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but the yellow blanket in the living room is still very strange... why would they do that?

I can only think of a couple reasons:

1) RLC staff were coming into the apartment

2) A landlord or anyone else who would give away their location or know about the cams and are prohibited from being displayed on cam were coming into the apartment

3) Kids were coming into the apartment

But, with the picture of the person in the bedroom shortly before them being turned off, none of it really makes any sense.

Guest Nosybastard.

Maybe the cams are down because they can't show the technician on cam without his knowledge because RLC might get sued?

Guest SweeteyKaren

I saw Kiko standing up and searching for the cam with the hand. Then it appeared to be covered or somethin like that. Very strange!

The cams are not hidden? they know where the cam are in each room.

Is that a question?

I realize that i'm reaching for every possible reason that will lead to them getting back.

My hope is that they put up the cover because someone paid a visit. Then realized one camera was not enough and had the whole thing turned off...

And really cant figure out why they would cover that damn camera just before the whole thing i switched of.. it makes no sense unless they will be back later..

I Wish RLC would send out info when these things happen!

Guest Nosybastard.

They have been removed from the site.  I think they are history.

If they only shut down the cams for maintenance, they would put a notice up like they did with Elena and Artur the day after they moved in.

If that's the case, they better bring in 2 new couples in a couple of days that are on par in the looks and interesting to watch department as N&K and A&A or I am going to cancel my subscription.

Guest Nosybastard.

I forgot to add.

RLC owners, I know you read this board. Nobody is going to pay $30 a month to watch Anton play FPS games with his butt buddy in the bedroom, or watch Gia and Ian do nothing as usual, Lora and Max aren't home enough, and Lina and Mark are staying out more as well.

The new couple is not interesting either. Looks like a replay of Sergey and What's her face.