Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

I don't think she likes Pepe anymore. She always waits until I go to dinner to play 😭

Pepe, she loves her Aussie Koala now 😁

• Like 3

good morning queen Leora and princess Maila have an excellent and great day happy with joy

Good morning everyone who has an excellent and great day happy with joy

Good afternoon to everyone who has an excellent and great day happy with joy

Good night everyone who has an excellent and great day happy with joy

👸👸😉😄😃☺️😀😘😍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

She really does look sexy in her new lingerie and Malia was looking pretty good too. No one tell Leora I was looking at Malia, she will get upset and kick me out of the panty drawer.

Bad Pepe 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia, is getting the hang of using the cam angles to give us great views.

Oui, il est évident qu'elle commence à prendre de l'assurance et s'approprier l'appartement. Si elle lit ce forum, nos commentaires devront l’encourager à  continuer dans cette voie. En tout cas, c'est vraiment une très belle femme qui semble intelligente et sans vulgarité. Je comprends mieux pourquoi Leora et elle sont amie. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Oui, il est évident qu'elle commence à prendre de l'assurance et s'approprier l'appartement. Si elle lit ce forum, nos commentaires devront l’encourager à  continuer dans cette voie. En tout, c'est vraiment une très belle femme qui semble intelligente et sans vulgarité. Je comprends mieux pourquoi Leora et elle sont amie. 

Totally agree, god help me both are very beautiful women!!! We are blessed to have them both.

• Like 3