REAL LIFE CAM LOG IN DETAILS - Edited

Guest MANDY_HOOPER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Kinda reminds me of pan handlers on the street...I'm not giving my change to you so you can smoke... 8)

Guest NullBurner

Anyone with a real account please PM me, I may be able to reward you

A reward?  Lol.

you give him your loggin details, he posts pics and vids like hell and you get banned - a great "reward", lol

Guest Krysez

This has to be the most annoying board on CamCaps right now. Somehow, these beggars are even sending requests to my e-mail address now. WTF!!! Please, just delete this board

This has to be the most annoying board on CamCaps right now. Somehow, these beggars are even sending requests to my e-mail address now. WTF!!! Please, just delete this board

You got the email because you elected to make your email available to everyone in your profile.

Look at your name on this sorted member list:  http://camcaps.net/mlist/?sort=posts;start=0;desc

Guest Krysez

I don't mind having my e-mail listed, as there are actually some cool people here that I might share or receive info from. I just figured a person would wait to see if I posted something about me having a free login before they start e-mailing me begging for one. I just don't see the purpose of this whole board. But if I stay out of it, Im sure it'll go away...at least from my mind