P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #1 (February-March)

26 minutes ago, omedo said:

Soy yo o parece que Viola guarda las distancias con KYlie y Rus...?

There was a discussion between them the night they had a triangle. After that, Viola has been restrained

• Thanks 1

K&R both seem to already become less engaging towards Viola.

I see two theories: 1. There's that plausible theory that Viola has a bf outside of RLC and she's recieved many phone calls almost every time after things happened in the apartment. Yesterday, again Viola got many phone calls after which she seemed to become frustrated. Maybe Kylie and Rus are getting tired of whatever happens between Viola and her bf if that is a real thing. 2. Or maybe Kylie is pushing Viola away because she doesn't want her to get too close to Rus since she has an history of getting frustrating with other girls, which is weird because it looked like she wanted Viola to be involved.

19 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

K&R both seem to already become less engaging towards Viola.

I see two theories: 1. There's that plausible theory that Viola has a bf outside of RLC and she's recieved many phone calls almost every time after things happened in the apartment. Yesterday, again Viola got many phone calls after which she seemed to become frustrated. Maybe Kylie and Rus are getting tired of whatever happens between Viola and her bf if that is a real thing. 2. Or maybe Kylie is pushing Viola away because she doesn't want her to get too close to Rus since she has an history of getting frustrating with other girls, which is weird because it looked like she wanted Viola to be involved.

I would go with number 1. She won't even bate on the couch now.

• Upvote 1

Blair,Mike and Loraine..exactly same style of shows.This house become a "Barca house" and shows are same thing..they start the show..then do small breaks in balcony to smoke and arrange next scene.This COV house become Just that..anotehr Barca style,show style house.Nothing about real life to watch were anymore..what was expecting after they brought A Barca girl as resident.

17 minutes ago, cengiz kigi said:

why RLC why you don't care about complaints. the problem with all cameras continues and especially the biggest problem is the bedroom camera

Totally. But I also think that Viola is starting to become a bigger problem as she's been a major mood killer lately. The phone calls are becoming a problem and she needs to either figure her stuff out or just leave at this point.

• Like 2