Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

das war mir von Anfang klar , dass Saldobraso Renzo ist.

Aber ich verstehe nicht warum sich Ann ständig rechtfertigt gegenüber dem was hier im Forum geschrieben wird.

Sie muss!!! doch akzeptieren und verstehen, dass man -wenn man sich so öffentlich zeigt- immer!!! über einen gesprochen wird. Wenn ihr das nicht gefällt, dann muss sie halt mit der cam-Übertragung aufhören.

Irgendwie hat sie da einen Knoten im Gehirn?

You may have known, or had a good suspicion about Saldobrazo,  but not all of us...me, at least...did.  I'm glad she outed him.  Until he confirms or denies...and probably even after he does...it will change the way I react to his posts.

As far as Ann feeling she needs to defend herself, I don't really get that idea at all.  She doesn't react or respond to much of what is said here.  In this case, though, it was something said by her nemesis, Renzo.  That's probably a special situation for her.

If I write, I'm not Renzo, here no one can believe.

If I write that are Renzo, here no one can say otherwise.

I do not know how Ann can say this.

Now I want to make the same claim that JoJoGunne wrote to me:

Okay. I hope you do not mind that I'll reserve my acceptance of your contention until I see more concrete evidence.

Now, only Ann can do clarity.

Maybe this is a stretch for Ann to write on this site.

Ann reads everything here. But do not read anything.

Many people read but do not read.

And then if Ann writes here, Who can say that it was Ann to write?

I have read what Ann wrote to me, on her page, in reference to what I had written in my post.

Ann does not look at naked men. What's wrong if a woman looks at a naked man. I can not find anything bad.

JoJoGunne to explain what Ann intends to write:

I can not write everything, too much to explain.

Maybe she was watching the webcam, for after to  ban the webcam

Ann, I'm sorry for this word, but it should be written.

hypocritical

It is not an insult but the behavior of a person.

When you have been watching the webcam, you have not written: Read the rules or you will be banned.

You have not written to the webcam to finish otherwise you will be banned.

Ann, you're remained present in his chat for over 10 minutes.

If what that person did not like you, you'd go away and come back after 10 minutes.

That's right?

Sorry if I wrote a lot. My English sucks but I think you understand it anyway.

For Ann

Thank you for opening your web page.

Ann ...... you will not open the page for Renzo??

Are you saying that Renzo cannot see her website?  How would you know?

Now you need a password to enter her page. That means, we all can't open it.

Guest ww_watcher

To Ann:

It's hard to get to know someone who doesn't often communicate with those who genuinely appreciate them. Regardless of the Trolls (Renzos) of your life, as far as I can see there is no reason for your low self esteem. You are a very nice looking lady for early 50s - OK OK late 30s :) (admittedly I think you are better looking now than when you were younger and that's rare), you have a boyfriend who obviously likes you, you are smart (assumed since you worked in the techy field once) and talented -as judged from your photography your keyboard playing, and you have interesting hobbies i.e. astronomy, castles, etc. In my book that makes you a very desirable woman. I say, hold your head up straight, accomplish the things you have set as goals, and stop focusing on the trolls who whine about you or won't leave you alone when you ask them - they should not be allowed to affect who you are and there are too many folks out there who would honestly like to engender a healthy friendship with you. I know that you know at least one fellow, from Texas, who has similar interests and has traded a few emails with you. Turn your attention to people like him. There are more like him out there than you may think - maybe not as handsome...heh heh. Leave them messages instead. Their replies are likely going to be more fun.

If I write, I'm not Renzo, here no one can believe.

If I write that are Renzo, here no one can say otherwise.

I do not know how Ann can say this.

Now I want to make the same claim that JoJoGunne wrote to me:

Okay. I hope you do not mind that I'll reserve my acceptance of your contention until I see more concrete evidence.

Now, only Ann can do clarity.

I've always thought that the best policy is to just tell the truth and give credible evidence of that truth.  Of course, some will believe you...some won't.  Everyone has that choice.  You, however, can be content knowing that you did tell the truth.

Maybe this is a stretch for Ann to write on this site.

Ann reads everything here. But do not read anything.

Many people read but do not read.

And then if Ann writes here, Who can say that it was Ann to write?

I'm at a loss as to why you think Ann should respond in this forum.  She has already responded on her own website.  Isn't that enough for you?

I have read what Ann wrote to me, on her page, in reference to what I had written in my post.

Ann does not look at naked men. What's wrong if a woman looks at a naked man. I can not find anything bad.

Hmmm...your only rebuttal to Ann's denial of your unsubstantiated claim is to question whether looking at naked men is a bad thing or not?  Sorry, but that does nothing to convince me of the veracity of your contention about her.

JoJoGunne to explain what Ann intends to write:

I can not write everything, too much to explain.

Maybe she was watching the webcam, for after to  ban the webcam

Ann, I'm sorry for this word, but it should be written.

hypocritical

It is not an insult but the behavior of a person.

When you have been watching the webcam, you have not written: Read the rules or you will be banned.

You have not written to the webcam to finish otherwise you will be banned.

Ann, you're remained present in his chat for over 10 minutes.

If what that person did not like you, you'd go away and come back after 10 minutes.

That's right?

Wait...let me be sure I'm understanding you here.

You say that Ann has looked at some cam...seen a guy beating his meat...warned him that he is breaking the rules...and, somehow, you get the idea that she likes to look at naked men on their cam?  Heck, I've seen a lot of people do that very same thing...including mods.

I've got to say that your claim about Ann is based on very flimsy evidence.

Sorry if I wrote a lot. My English sucks but I think you understand it anyway.

My thesis is this:

Ann looked a webcam with a man who masturbated.

Ann did not write that he would be banned.

The nikname of Akathomeuk remained in the chat for 8-10 minutes.

In your opinion, serve 8 10 minutes to close a webcam?

Assuming that the chat room nikname remains for some time, you also eliminates two minutes. It seems a little strange to look at a naked man for 6 to 8 minutes before the ban cam. There are many.

Ann could answer that in the meantime has cooked 2 eggs.

sitting in front of the computer

Dyrtrice, the U.S. uses less time to ban the cam.

But then if Ann likes to watch a naked man, I do not find anything strange. but someone here wrote that perhaps she is a lesbian.

I expressed my idea about the behavior that took Ann.

To the point highlighted Ranked # 2 I intend that it should be Ann to bring proof of who I am.

Nothing else

For Ann

Thank you for opening your web page.

Ann ...... you will not open the page for Renzo??

Are you saying that Renzo cannot see her website?  How would you know?

Now you need a password to enter her page. That means, we all can't open it.

Ahhh...Thanks, Forumadd.  I had not looked at her page since yesterday and didn't know she pw-protected it.