itsme

Ann, Also Know as Akathome

Guest sojoe

Good thread... Yep just been watcher cleaning... recording too :)

I think it's cool to have individual threads for the more popular members of ww.com and Ann is certainly one of the more popular members.

btw, her name is Ann, not Anna.  There is another member named Anna.  Perhaps the thread title can be changed to clarify that.

post-6325-145739601463_thumb.jpg

Looks like her husband decided to put down the guitar and get some of that crotch pocket. She doesn't seem to interested though.

post-21236-14573960148_thumb.jpg

post-21236-145739601482_thumb.jpg

post-21236-145739601485_thumb.jpg

I dont understand why so much people likes this girl.

She is one of the borest person I ever meet. Always sitten on her couch, undressed and looking in  her computer.

Nice pics! all I ever see them do is sit on the couch.

gmcowner. Your video does not seem to work..... could you double check the file is ok?

Thanks for fixing the video1 She seems to be a bit more "shy" now than she was a year ago. too bad....

The hula hoop with no panties on was captured today.  the shower was last week.  as was pussy play

No one said she was a prude. Just very well....shall we say, LARGE. Some guys like large. I myself prefer skinny, with just a little cushion for the pushin. She has an ocean for the motion.

The hula hoop with no panties on was captured today.  the shower was last week.  as was pussy play

I know she did the hula thing today, but that shower and pussy pics are from video that can be seen on motherless.com.

Shower video - http://motherless.com/g/ww_captures/96D7B9D posted to motherless last July

Pussy video - http://motherless.com/g/ww_captures/3C63AA7 and http://motherless.com/g/ww_captures/EBC07ED both posted to motherless last February

I thought I'd give a little more context to my previous post.  In late 2012, Ann moved from Norway to UK.  The bedroom in those pussy pics that gmcowner posted are from her Norway bedroom.  Her UK bedroom is quite different.

Below are pictures from her archive showing the two rooms.

Whoops, I made a mistake.  The pussy pics from gmcowner are from a couple of months ago.  She was in that other room on the her other cam when she did that one.  There is a video out there somewhere of that.  That was the last time I've seen her do anything other than sit on the sofa or hula hoop.

The pics gmcowner posted of Ann on the bed with her boobs out are from Norway.

post-6325-14573960386_thumb.jpg