Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest RickOShay

OK!  Like many of you I am obsessed with the very mysterious "Ann".  Here is my amateur analysis of the situation.  I believe she is in a state of flux.  When she was in the Netherlands she was flexing her exhibitionist self, along came trouble in the form of Renzo who began to stalk her.  For whatever reason she went to the UK and the man she now lives with.  She tries to be content but it is not easy for her there.  Lately she has completely changed her cam habits.  Why, one asks, well maybe pressure from her "roommate" and maybe due to a "local" stalker.  I won't mention the site but have you noticed the site (on camarades) where the male user has a hula hoop (very similar to Ann's) that is occasionally leaning  against a hutch in his cam's view?  He also has displayed a sign that proclaims his love of "butterflies".  I also think the man she is with is controlling here to an extent.  Did you notice when she was on "UK" and he played his guitar she was always looking over toward him as if to be sure he wasn't "sneaking" up on what she was doing?  Maybe something, maybe not.  I think Ann is a confused, insecure woman in need of some kind of help.  She is beautiful and I  wish she was happy.  See my next post.

• Upvote 1

OK!  Like many of you I am obsessed with the very mysterious "Ann".  Here is my amateur analysis of the situation.  I believe she is in a state of flux.  When she was in the Netherlands she was flexing her exhibitionist self, along came trouble in the form of Renzo who began to stalk her.  For whatever reason she went to the UK and the man she now lives with.  She tries to be content but it is not easy for her there.  Lately she has completely changed her cam habits.  Why, one asks, well maybe pressure from her "roommate" and maybe due to a "local" stalker.  I won't mention the site but have you noticed the site (on camarades) where the male user has a hula hoop (very similar to Ann's) that is occasionally leaning  against a hutch in his cam's view?  He also has displayed a sign that proclaims his love of "butterflies".  I also think the man she is with is controlling here to an extent.  Did you notice when she was on "UK" and he played his guitar she was always looking over toward him as if to be sure he wasn't "sneaking" up on what she was doing?  Maybe something, maybe not.  I think Ann is a confused, insecure woman in need of some kind of help.  She is beautiful and I  wish she was happy.  See my next post.

I think you are reading way too much into all this...plus, you have some things wrong.

1.  As far as I know, Ann wasn't in The Netherlands.  She was in Norway.

2.  I don't think her boyfriend is pressuring her to change her cam habits...except, maybe, to get her to do more on cam.  From what I've seen, he is very tolerant, accomodating and supportive of her.

3.  Regardless that other person and his on-cam obsession of her, as long as he doesn't knock on her door, she'll be okay.

4.  I don't think I've ever seen Ann hide anything she's done on her computer from her boyfriend, so I think you are way out in left field with your "sneaking" thing.

But hey...we are all entitled to our opinions.

RickOShay

mmm.

From what you write, I think you do not know enough Ann.

Is gone, Ann in the UK to escape the stalker?

Then you have not read the chat of a few people who know Ann much more than we .

Ann continues to show off her body on webcam.

Many can not see Ann

But I assure you that she still hula hoop undressing her.

And the man who lives with Ann seems to help her in this.

The past Ann is very hard. Especially when it comes to sex.

His behavior with that man is a bit unusual.

For the Canadian who has Hulahoop, I think Ann does not care.

I do not interpret what I see in one direction as you do.

How can you say that Ann looks at the man who plays the guitar. to see if she can do something without being seen by him?

When sitting in front of her PC, Ann does not show them boobs or anything else.

What I do know is that Ann looks at other naked men.

But that's another story.

But for this I do not think Ann is afraid of being discovered.

RickOShay

mmm.

From what you write, I think you do not know enough Ann.

Is gone, Ann in the UK to escape the stalker?

Then you have not read the chat of a few people who know Ann much more than we .

Ann continues to show off her body on webcam.

Many can not see Ann

But I assure you that she still hula hoop undressing her.

And the man who lives with Ann seems to help her in this.

The past Ann is very hard. Especially when it comes to sex.

His behavior with that man is a bit unusual.

For the Canadian who has Hulahoop, I think Ann does not care.

I do not interpret what I see in one direction as you do.

How can you say that Ann looks at the man who plays the guitar. to see if she can do something without being seen by him?

When sitting in front of her PC, Ann does not show them boobs or anything else.

What I do know is that Ann looks at other naked men.

But that's another story.

But for this I do not think Ann is afraid of being discovered.

Really?  She does?

You know, I've always wondered what she's looking at when she sits at the computer in the little room.  Is it really naked men?  I don't know why, but I always thought maybe she was looking at women...or maybe just reading what people were saying about the women.

Anyway, if you feel inclined, please tell us this other story.

I just want to see more of Ann, but I'm not ELITE ,just as a lot of her fans I miss her and wish she turn her other cam on and close ELITE cam ( YES IM TO CHEAP TO BECOME A MEMBER) I miss you Ann, and I'm not the only one .... come back soon.