METAMORPHOSIS?

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

Seems to me that this niche board is rapidly expanding to the point where it is in danger of becoming Camcaps itself...... look how quickly a few guys with time on their hands can fill pages and pages with random posts. Probably a good thing we are kept in the asylum, so to speak.....maybe we should break out occasionally and let ourselves loose, in a rampaging pack, on the other unwitting CC members. THen retreat back to the womb once more.....to mull over things.

Guest Squirrel

Metamorphosis?

Not likely. Perhaps the Old Dudes Board is merely like the growth of an otherwise undesirable wart. It does, for all its uselessness, attract attention.

Think of us as sports commentators who bullshit and witty mingle during RLC half-times and in-between commercial breaks.

OK, Alina's girls are back inside. And two of them are back in the bathroom; door closed. Dang, but they should be cold from being outside. Nipples should be hard as diamonds...

Guest Squirrel

OK. I give up. All four girls show up in the living room, two of them obviously needed guidance, and they all walk into the kitchen where they magically disappear?

Kitchen clock is still ticking; nobody's in the bathroom, nobody's in the living room; all very strange.

And it's 0700 hours over there.

Guest Squirrel

No we are just to old with nothing to do or play with.  He have more time on our hands then we know what to do with so we post because we can not do _______ anymore (I will let you fill in the blank)

Single Malt Scotch?

I can kinda sorta do the rest when necessary, but I can't afford a decent Scotch anymore.