Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

Think of it this way- and be honest- has there EVER been a more efficient tactic to getting what you want than going onto the board and creating 15 posts in GIANT font asking for stuff like a child?

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Carnivore said:

Think of it this way- and be honest- has there EVER been a more efficient tactic to getting what you want than going onto the board and creating 15 posts in GIANT font asking for stuff like a child?

🙄

To be honest I do share the frustration, I'm just trying to be more grown up about it.

• Like 1

Guest booma

Hello everybody,
is someone here who has the video of leora and malia naked in bed and could send it to me, please? :)

Hello everybody  Does anyone have a video of Leora licking Ulyana's  sweet pussy, while Chloe masturbates(legs spread delicately)  on the couch, with Viola and Irma rubbing their big natural  tities together , with Masha, and Nelly and Kitty dancing with their new tities pointing out so proud towards Linda's  exotic body swinging on her stripper pole (and to finish my fantasy since I have never seen Linda's  pussy) that her pole spin has her  legs spread open with a new tattoo that says EAT THIS MARK !!! 

I would settle for any Leora Malia sexual touching ….wild !!!!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hello everybody  Does anyone have a video of Leora licking Ulyana's  sweet pussy, while Chloe masturbates(legs spread delicately)  on the couch, with Viola and Irma rubbing their big natural  tities together , with Masha, and Nelly and Kitty dancing with their new tities pointing out so proud towards Linda's  exotic body swinging on her stripper pole (and to finish my fantasy since I have never seen Linda's  pussy) that her pole spin has her  legs spread open with a new tattoo that says EAT THIS MARK !!! 

I would settle for any Leora Malia sexual touching ….wild !!!!

Mark, so weird but I have a 3hr 10min recording of that EXACT scene in HD!  But it's such a huge file you'd have to come over to Oz with your laptop to download it, and we can't now because of travel restrictions - so I guess we just have to imagine what could have been 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Mark, so weird but I have a 3hr 10min recording of that EXACT scene in HD!  But it's such a huge file you'd have to come over to Oz with your laptop to download it, and we can't now because of travel restrictions - so I guess we just have to imagine what could have been 😉

how dare you tease me in my own fantasy...that's just not right..... but after the pandemic we must get together ...very funny 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

how dare you tease me in my own fantasy...that's just not right..... but after the pandemic we must get together ...very funny 

Maybe with a deepfake or with deepNude App it is possible 🤡

An expert can do this like for Charlotte Gainsbourg in Nymphomaniac

Wait and see !!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yalche said:

Maybe with a deepfake or with deepNude App it is possible 🤡

An expert can do this like for Charlotte Gainsbourg in Nymphomaniac

Wait and see !!!

well.....I'm beginning to see there are more than one of us who could enjoy such a fantasy..... and there's an app for that??? 

• Upvote 1