P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

52 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I doubt they sleep together. They never did

Only like twice in the bed along with Rus but Viola always ended up waking up and going back to the sofa.

Also, I'll chime in and say thanks for your contribution in this thread. Who cares if some of the updates are less relevant, you can't make them more interesting than they are. It's just nice to have someone on the ball almost all the time, commenting on all their actions, as opposed to have an inactive or empty thread.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Only like twice in the bed along with Rus but Viola always ended up waking up and going back to the sofa.

Also, I'll chime in and say thanks for your contribution in this thread. Who cares if some of the updates are less relevant, you can't make them more interesting than they are. It's just nice to have someone on the ball almost all the time, commenting on all their actions, as opposed to have an inactive or empty thread.

Thank you. It's just that I am in quarentine and I have more time to watch, and I just like to comment on what's going on and see what people are also commenting without violating any rule