P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@Noldus I missed the icy water part. What happened?

After throwing up, she and Kylie went into the bathroom to take a shower. Kylie showered her and finally she turned on icy water;)

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't been following this RLC today. Did these girls actually drink a shitload in the apt...? From what I've read, they didn't have much to drink...certainly not enough to be shitfaced like this...:huh:

They (mostly Kylie and Viola), appart from going out, started drinking beer at lunchtime/early afternoon, plus two or three bottles of some wine throughout the rest of the afternoon, while playing cards, laughing and getting dragged on the floor and doing other crazy stuff with music on Rus' computer. When they finished, in the end of the day, Rus went inside with the computer and they still stayed talking for a bit on their phones with their friends very drunk (Viola more than Kylie) untill Viola started not feeling well. In the meantime, Kylie realized and set the couch for her, gave her two cups of water, left her a bucket next to the couch and gave her a kiss before going inside to sleep. Viola still tried to go to the bedroom with her blankets, but Kylie didn't allow her. A little later, Viola went into the restroom to throw up twice first, then they went to take a shower, Kylie showered Viola with cold water and Viola screamed. And then, after the shower, Kylie also went to throw up after being on the bed relaxing with her phone for a bit, and again after a while before finally falling asleep. But the thing is that Kylie is very immature when she drinks, because it's not the first time she throws up when she drinks wildly like this

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frixed said:

Every time I'm not watching, I'm missing something 😞

it was out of normal live time.... a fluke I turned it on....Hotscopes is showing all Viola at night  in short time

• Like 1