Kylie & Rus, Viola - Videos (2020)

3 hours ago, kuramadonjr said:

1 day there will threesome..look viola so horny.

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. By the looks of it, Viola has someone on the outside and seems to have been put there only to tease and add tension (not only sexual), plus there are boundaries on both sides.

If a night of booze and drugs didn't make them go at it, it's very likely that nothing will.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. By the looks of it, Viola has someone on the outside and seems to have been put there only to tease and add tension (not only sexual), plus there are boundaries on both sides.

If a night of booze and drugs didn't make them go at it, it's very likely that nothing will.

incase youve not noticed yet....viola drunk wanted to kiss russ a couple times, but he just turned towards his cheeks 😄 who knows what future holds and that tension will eventually end up somehow she either blowing him or more touching his "D"

8 minutes ago, jhux said:

incase youve not noticed yet....viola drunk wanted to kiss russ a couple times, but he just turned towards his cheeks 😄 who knows what future holds and that tension will eventually end up somehow she either blowing him or more touching his "D"

Yeah and if you've not noticed yet Viola rejected both of them at times too. They are all constantly teasing each other. It goes both ways...

2 hours ago, arizona33 said:

reallifecam bug internet sur kylie rus viola

And also Irma, Elettra, Babi and Gina. It takes quite long to load, and then keeps reloading forever in loop. Sometimes it just doesn't even load... Has been like this for 9 hours now...

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And also Irma, Elettra, Babi and Gina. It takes a quite long to load, and then keeps reloading forever in loop. Sometimes it just doesn't even load... Has been like this for 9 hours now...

Curiously only some of the free cams were messing up for me, the member ones were loading fine. Now everything's good. Traffic overload, maybe?

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Curiously only some of the free cams were messing up for me, the member ones were loading fine. Now everything's good. Traffic overload, maybe?

It's only on these two appartments. Everything else is working fine. Very weird. I've already been in contact with them and waiting fore their final answer

30 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's only on these two appartments. Everything else is working fine. Very weird. I've already been in contact with them and waiting fore their final answer

Sorry to hear that. Hope that gets fixed quickly for you 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freeview00 said:

ANYTIME  AN APT. GETS POPULAR... THE BLACK-OUTS START

Too many using the Bandwidth at the same time creates constant buffering.  RLC's excuse is it's always the persons Internet Connection when in reality it's on their end of the line. They're just to cheap to buy additional Bandwidth to fix the issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Too many using the Bandwidth at the same time creates constant buffering.  RLC's excuse is it's always the persons Internet Connection when in reality it's on their end of the line. They're just to cheap to buy additional Bandwidth to fix the issue.

Of restart your browser or computer to clear the cache is the favourite reply 😁