Kylie & Rus, Viola - Videos (2020)

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Too many using the Bandwidth at the same time creates constant buffering.  RLC's excuse is it's always the persons Internet Connection when in reality it's on their end of the line. They're just to cheap to buy additional Bandwidth to fix the issue.

For me everything is working now. But they could just increase their servers. It's so simple...

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, costa049 said:

For me everything is working now. But they could just increase their servers. It's so simple...

Yes and no.

On one hand they've been there forever and are very aware of the server bottlenecks in regards to the bandwidth usage whenever there's traffic overload and I'm not talking about the many cam issues caused by lighting among other things. The voyeur sites are terrible in general when it comes to listening to people, except when they see an opportunity to make money, and fixing their stuff.

On the other, upgrading servers can be quite expansive and if most of the network spikes are caused by a sporadic peak of guest viewers and they don't see any increase in subscriptions then they won't do much. For example, in this instance, as a member I only had issues with some free cams and I have no issues with the replays, therefore I had some kind of a workaround. And under the current temporary circumstances in which most of the people have nothing to do except to jerk off in front of their computer, upgrading servers can backfire whenever the mass lock down ends.

I'm only just playing devil's advocate by the way. Because in reality I totally agree that they should've fixed many problems awhile ago, and that RLC and the other voyeur sites are absolutely fucking terrible at dealing with issues which is frustrating.

• Like 1