Guest kevinbsam7

From where is nora and kiko, do not speak Spanish but watching TV in Spanish and now have radio catalan catalonia?

They live in Barcelona but originate from Ukraine. There seems to be quite a population of Russian speakers in Barcelona and they participate in that community - Nora has worked for a Russian modelling company and both of them have recently appeared in Russian language theatre. Welcome to the Camcaps community!

Guest Squirrel

thank you very much, so I have the next home without knowing

I just knew you couldn't resist.

The force is strong with this one, my friends....

From where is nora and kiko, do not speak Spanish but watching TV in Spanish and now have radio catalan catalonia?

En algunos momentos Nora habla un español muy correcto, hasta la fecha nunca les he oido hablar catalan

At times Nora speaks very good Spanish, to date I have never heard them speak catalan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

I have saw some videos of Nora&kiko in bed. Kiko always is the same guy but it seems Nora is not the same girl that apear in the web of RLC. Any explanation?

intriguing..please post some pics as evidence...

Yes, I agree with le Vor. It's a standard phrase in English:

post-0-145739607284_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

The problem here is that Nora goes for intellectual artists; Paul may play a guitar and a flute (kinda sorta), but at heart he's an engineer type of dude.

Nora and Kiko, despite their lack of constant sexual activity, do communicate and care about one another.

Nope, Paul would not work for her, and all of Nora's fan club would riot, and poor Paul would be heaped with their derision. Kiko has their respect; we Nora fans would have a beer with him. (Or wine--probably have to settle for that.)

We'd even teach him how to barbecue a really good sirloin steak...

He does care a lot about her and that is more important than sex.

Whoooaaaaa, lets not get too carried away there little fella.

Sex is an important factor in a relationship, without it they may as well be brother and sister. (which I think may be the case :P

)

Guest Squirrel

He does care a lot about her and that is more important than sex.

Whoooaaaaa, lets not get too carried away there little fella.

Sex is an important factor in a relationship, without it they may as well be brother and sister. (which I think may be the case :P

)

Vika is the sister. But even if Nora was my sister, well, I'd be a bit busier with her than Kiko seems to be.