I have a Question

Nick

Not me baby. I'm an unemployed Conservative practicing to be a Demoncat, so I can get everything for free from The Messiah, His Excellency MaoBama.

He stealeth from the rich and give to us po'folk.

Not me baby. I'm an unemployed Conservative practicing to be a Demoncat, so I can get everything for free from The Messiah, His Excellency MaoBama.

He stealeth from the rich and give to us po'folk.

that's easy lol change you name you know to what you get all free

Guest Squirrel

I have a Question

How many of you members on this site work for RLC be honest  no BS

The population of CamCaps includes exactly four RLC people; two of their pets; a couple overstressed Admins, and you, me, and TBG. Oh, and a few friendly trolls with multiple personality disorders.

I believe Nora, Leora, and Maya are actually humans, and not computer generated. I also believe in CC's 503 problem. Especially since I'll be here for another hour trying to successfully post this response.

I have no proof of these assertions, however. Some things cannot be known. And the behavior of CC is one of them. Therefore, I make my own perception of truth. I just decide things. Works for me, bro!

Guest Squirrel

You're losing it Rodent. You've been breathing that tainted Cali air way too long.

I am absolutely certain that Meerkat-- aka Lora's Cat --, is exactly what he pretends to be -- a cat. Possibly genetically enhanced by the remnants of the KGB, but a cat nonetheless. I know my rodents and mongooses...

Guest Squirrel

What about Agent Dog. Has he sent you any useful information or candid photos of your boring dream girl?

Everyone knows that Agent Dog has been "turned." Notice how he and Kiko get along so well? He hasn't reported in to us lately; he is probably getting bones left over from the neighbors barbecues. (Kiko & Nora only eat soup and bunny food, we understand.)

You're losing it Rodent. You've been breathing that tainted Cali air way too long.

I am absolutely certain that Meerkat-- aka Lora's Cat --, is exactly what he pretends to be -- a cat. Possibly genetically enhanced by the remnants of the KGB, but a cat nonetheless. I know my rodents and mongooses...

It's an undercover cat.

24460_67f6be7453a77db5acdf631fb0b979c462cdb13b.mp4

Guest Squirrel

It's an undercover cat.

I just knew it. Agent Dog was a rouse: a clever diversionary tactic, to draw our attention away from the real truth.

Brilliant work at surveillance here, my friend.