#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

On 8/19/2020 at 4:09 AM, Alladino said:

To really think for yourself or just to be told what to think are two different things. Take a look at these unemployment figures, for example.

This is one of the sources I have used to check what I have heard about "Trump as the great job creator". Something that is also often mentioned here by some Trump supporters. Take a close look at the area around the beginning of 2017. Can you see the influence of Trump? Look closely. - There's nothing to see except for a trend that continues. - Have you also notice that the trend is independent of skin color?

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion, but also think on what some Trump supporters base their opinion about Trump on.

You left out a big factor of the improved economy, the labor participation rate.  During Obama's presidency large numbers of people totally left the labor market and gave up trying to find work. Those people are not included in the unemployment number.  In the Trump presidency  the unemployment rate decreased at the same time the  labor participation rate increased.

• Like 2