#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why did you conveniently leave out the House testimony of the sister of the Black police officer that was killed in Oakland by rioters? You do not want to solve problems. All you want to do is ramp up hatred of American police officers. 

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why did you conveniently leave out the House testimony of the sister of the Black police officer that was killed in Oakland by rioters? You do not want to solve problems. All you want to do is ramp up hatred of American police officers. 

I didn't cut anything here. The videos were created directly from the respective media on their Youtube channels. I also do not accept your allegation that I wanted to spread "ramp up hatred" towards american police.

I rather believe that there is a system error. Questions such as the suitability of certain persons for police work (check against racism), the handling of complaints and the treatment of criminal offences by the police are obviously not sufficiently solved. Just take qualifey immunity as an example.

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I didn't cut anything here. The videos were created directly from the respective media on their Youtube channels. I also do not accept your allegation that I wanted to spread "ramp up hatred" towards american police.

I rather believe that there is a system error. Questions such as the suitability of certain persons for police work (check against racism), the handling of complaints and the treatment of criminal offences by the police are obviously not sufficiently solved. Just take qualifey immunity as an example.

Bullshit. You hate American police and almost everything about America. Thanks to people like you, today I ordered a "I SUPPORT OUR POLICE"  bumper sticker for my vehicle.:cool:

On 6/12/2020 at 2:19 AM, Alladino said:

We agree on that, Derek Chauvin must be arrested for murder, but is that really enough? 

Who hired this guy? Why were the 18 complaints not taken seriously enough to get him out of the job in time?

What about other police stations? How do you prevent such a case from happening again?

If you want an answer to who hired Derek Chauvin  and why nothing was done after eighteen complaints, I suggest you ask the BLACK police chief of the Minneapolis police department and the liberal progressive Democrat mayor and all the liberal progressive Democrat members of the Minneapolis city council.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That just shows how biased and unfair the news media is and how you seek out only news stories that support your cop hating agenda.

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bullshit. You hate American police and almost everything about America. Thanks to people like you, today I ordered a "I SUPPORT OUR POLICE"  bumper sticker for my vehicle.:cool:

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That just shows how biased and unfair the news media is and how you seek out only news stories that support your cop hating agenda.

Everyone but you and Trump is wrong and hates america. I get it. 🤣

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you want an answer to who hired Derek Chauvin  and why nothing was done after eighteen complaints, I suggest you ask the BLACK police chief of the Minneapolis police department and the liberal progressive Democrat mayor and all the liberal progressive Democrat members of the Minneapolis city council.

Again, the problem seems not to be as simple as you think. One of the major problems could be the extrem level of influence of police unions on disciplinary regulations. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Again, the problem seems not to be as simple as you think. One of the major problems could be the extrem level of influence of police unions on disciplinary regulations. 

And police unions are major donors to the Democratic Party, so don't expect them to do anything against the unions.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And police unions are major donors to the Democratic Party, so don't expect them to do anything against the unions.

Let me figure this out---😏

Police unions are major donors to the Democratic Party--so they return the favor and protect the unions, which protect the bad cops.

Most of the cities where the majority of the protests are being held are run by Democrats.

I got it---solution- Get rid of the donors and the donees. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just heard Nancy Pelosi saying she wants Confederate statues in the u.S. Capitol removed. I wonder does she also want the statue of Robert E.Lee and Stonewall Jackson that her daddy dedicated in Baltimore, MD when he was mayor in 1948 removed too?   Another "inconvenient truth", Al Gore's daddy who was a U.S. Senator from Tennessee was a staunch segregationist, and so was Bill Clinton's hero and mentor Senator J. William Fulbright from Arkansas..